Little Green Light Alternative: Raklet
Little Green Light Features
Little Green Light offers several features to ease the nonprofit management process. Let’s analyze some of these features in detail:
– Constituent management: With Little Green Light, you can manage all your organization’s supporters including donors, volunteers, and members all together in one place. You can track membership levels and send renewal emails to members; check the interests and hours committed of volunteers; store all gifts and track all fundraising efforts of donors.
– Online donations: Little Green Light allows you to accept one-time or recurring online donations from your website and sends the donors personalized receipts and automated thank you notes while synchronizing with your database.
– Built-in and custom reporting: Little Green Light offers pre-loaded reports to use as templates or allows you to create unlimited customized reports. You can either generate reports right away or schedule them for a recurring generation to keep track of your progress.
– Event management: Little Green Light allows you to keep track of event invitees and attendees and manage RSVPs. You can also check the ticket sales, donations, and other data related to your event and the fundraising efforts of your donors.
Little Green Light Pricing
Little Green Light doesn’t offer a free plan, but you can try out any of the plans for free for the first 30 days. Little Green Light doesn’t ask for a setup fee and you can get discounts on prepayment. Their priced plans are based on the number of constituents and start from $45/month up to 2500 constituents and an unlimited number of users. After reaching 50000 constituents, the pricing increases by $15/month on top of $135 for each additional ten thousand constituents.
Little Green Light Reviews
Based on the reviews of Little Green Light on Capterra, the software has an overall score of 4.7/5 stars with 4.6/5 stars for Ease of Use and 4.7/5 stars for Customer Service. Reviews highlight how Little Green Light has simplified many processes for nonprofit organizations. However, there are also complaints about certain issues. Let’s see Little Green Light’s pros and cons together:
Little Green Light
Raklet’s nonprofit fundraising software comes with diverse features and more than 4000 integrations to help you with your whole donor management process from fundraising events to contact management. Let’s explore some of Raklet’s features in detail:
Raklet provides you with several tools to manage the fundraising of your nonprofit organization. You can create fundraising campaigns, and build an all-in-one platform with a built-in payment option to easily allow online donations. Furthermore, you can track your fundraising campaign’s process towards a specific goal with our fundraising thermometer, and make improvements along the way.
EMAIL & SMS COMMUNICATION
Raklet allows you to create and send mass emails and newsletters to contact your donors, other organizations, and members. You can also make use of SMS communication with free and customizable options to personalize them. Moreover, Raklet provides reports for mass emails with data on delivery, opening, and clicking rates in order to improve your email marketing strategy continuously.
Unlike Little Green Light, Raklet has a free plan for up to 50 members. Aside from the free plan, Raklet presents three different pricing plans: Essentials, Professional, and Premium plans starting at $49/month.
Let’s take a closer look at these:
- Essentials plan includes up to 1000 contacts with 1 admin for $49/month,
- Professional plan includes 2000 contacts and 2 admins for $99/month,
- Premium plan offers to include a maximum of 5000 contacts with 5 admins in total $249/month.
You can learn more on our transparent pricing page and choose the best plan for your nonprofit organization! If you would like to learn more about the features beforehand, schedule a free demo with us!
Based on the Capterra reviews, Raklet has an overall score of 4.8/5 stars with 4.7/5 stars for Ease of Use and 4.8/5 stars for Customer Service. Reviews mention that Raklet’s features ease the process of collecting online payments and identifying the members who are likely to donate more. Nonprofit organizations simplify their administrative processes by having all the features like event management, email marketing, CRM, and many more together.
How is Raklet better than Little Green Light?
You can see the comparison below:
LITTLE GREEN LIGHT
Branded Mobile App:
Reports and Analytics:
Lots of options
Start your free account and get to improving your community, using Raklet.
LOVE FROM OUR CLIENTS
Don’t listen to us, listen to what our clients say
Create your account.
It’s free for as long as you need.
Start for free & upgrade only if you need. Card not required.