iMIS Alternative: Raklet
iMIS comes with various features that ease the process of membership management for different types of organizations. Let’s see some of these features in detail:
– CRM: With iMIS, you can easily manage contact information for individuals, organizations, or groups. You can create unlimited custom fields with no technical knowledge required. Moreover, you will be able to keep your data clean with address verification and debugging features.
– Membership Management: With the help of auto-renewal options, you can handle different membership types such as individual, corporate, and many more. You can also make it simple for members to sign up online. You might provide members with internet access to manage their own membership data. Additionally, you may control chapter membership and monitor committee activity.
– Event Management: iMIS allows you to create event microsites and manage the planning, logistics, communication, and registration for events of all types and sizes. Regarding the finances, you can offer flexible pricing based on registration date or membership type and even allow registrants to apply discount codes for special pricing.
– Email Marketing: You can easily design professional and effective emails and personalize them with data from iMIS. Later, you can track delivery, opens, and click-through rates upon sending the targeted emails. You can make use of the different integrations for further marketing automation.
– Dashboards&Reports: iMIS allows you to achieve continuous performance improvement through real-time measurement of KPIs. You can easily create sophisticated dashboards and reports with drag-and-drop. Additionally, you can personalize them by changing chart types, sorting, zooming, grouping and filtering across dashboards.
– Website Management: With iMIS, you can easily design web pages using a drag-and-drop page builder without any programming experience. Furthermore, you may provide customers a tailored online experience based on information from iMIS and let chapters, affiliates, or organizations control their own websites. This includes assistance with the production of multilingual material.
iMIS has two main pricing plans with different options for different sizes of organizations. Their first plan is iMIS Professional for small organizations starting at $8,500. Unfortunately, the pricing information of the other plan, Enterprise, which is for medium-to-large organizations, is not included on their website. So, you need to contact them through the form on their website to learn more about the pricing of their services.
Capterra mentions that there isn’t a free plan or free trial, and the pricing starts from $200/month and reaches amounts as high as $3500 per user per year. You can also request a demo after specifying your organization’s current situation and needs.
Based on the Capterra reviews, iMIS scored 4.3 stars with 3.9 stars for Ease of Use and 4.1 stars for Customer Service. The reviews emphasize the functionality of the software and the helpful staff. Nevertheless, there are also some downsides mentioned. Let’s analyze iMIS’ pros and cons together:
Raklet offers an all-in-one membership management solution to fit the unique needs of your organization and members with its various features and more than 3,000 integrations. Raklet offers limitless options to customize and enrich your membership management according to your aims. Raklet’s automated and user-friendly UI makes it easier to transition from iMIS and move your contacts. Let’s see some of Raklet’s features in detail:
You may simply collect fees on your site by creating multiple membership plans with a range of payment methods. Recurring or one-time payments can be established. You may send automatic debt reminders to your members with the aid of Raklet. Your payment demands will be met by our over 4000 integrations. You may take payments for your platform, your events, and your fundraising activities.
DIGITAL MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Your members may create their own digital membership cards with Raklet. You may entirely alter the look of these cards to fit your brand. You are fully free to add any details you want on digital membership cards. As cards, they can also be printed. Raklet makes maintaining membership easy and enjoyable with these features.
EMAIL & SMS COMMUNICATION
Raklet comes with a powerful CRM to help with collecting, storing, and managing your members’ up-to-date information securely. In no time, your Raklet member database will be fully integrated. You can customize the members’ sign-up forms for your needs. Moreover, your members can create their own member profiles and communicate with each other on private social networks and discussion boards.
REPORTS AND ANALYTICS
Unlike iMIS, Raklet offers a free plan for organizations having a maximum of 50 members. You have the option to continue using our platform after upgrading for free. Raklet has three different tiered pricing plans: Essentials, Professional, and Premium starting at $49/month. Let’s see these plans in detail:
- Essentials plan includes up to 1000 contacts and 1 admin for $49/month,
- Professional plan includes 2000 contacts and 2 admins for $99/month,
- Premium plan includes a maximum of 5000 contacts and 5 admins for $249/month.
Based on the Capterra reviews, Raklet scores 4.7 for Ease of Use and 4.8 for Customer Service. Reviews show that Raklet’s all-in-one membership management has eased the process for different types of organizations. Especially the private social network and diverse features are found to be very useful.
How is Raklet better than iMIS?
You can see the comparison below:
Social media management:
Digital membership cards:
Start your free account and get to improving your community, using Raklet.
LOVE FROM OUR CLIENTS
Don’t listen to us, listen to what our clients say
Create your account.
It’s free for as long as you need.
Start for free & upgrade only if you need. Card not required.