NoviAMS Alternatives, Pricing, Reviews & Ratings
NoviAMS includes the essential features in all of its subscription plans to cover your needs for association management. Let’s see some of these features in detail:
– Membership Management: As soon as a member signs up online, NoviAMS takes care of the whole process, and offers flexible member types to fit your organization’s needs. Moreover, the unlimited number of customizable directories allows you to facilitate member connections, and highlight people or organizations. You can also view your members’ activity timelines and engagement rates.
– Financials and Accounting: NoviAMS handles your financial records with Quickbooks integration and all transactions on different platforms are synced together. The accounting feature covers everything from invoices to tax rates. It is very simple and easy to renew a membership, register a member for an event, create an e-commerce order, and much more!
– Events Management: NoviAMS allows you to create events with just a few clicks and offers various ways to customize them! From committee meetings to multi-day events, you can automate the whole process from event creation to registration and check-in.
– Communication Tools: With clear and effective communication, you can reach the right members with various tools from email marketing to displaying announcements. Furthermore, you can provide member-only pages or protect privileged information to specific groups like your board of directors. You can adapt member segmentation to provide automatic updates or inform event attendees.
NoviAMS offers different pricing plans based on the size of your organization, and the pricing changes as your business grows. For example, if your annual revenue is less than $400K, the pricing plan is $685/month with a $2495 onboarding fee. The highest pricing plan is $2995/month with the onboarding fees starting at $14,995 for organizations with annual revenue of $7M or more. Unfortunately, there is not a free trial period but you can schedule a call with NoviAMS to learn more about the details through this form on their website.
Based on the Capterra reviews, NoviAMS received 4.9 stars with 4.8 stars for Ease of Use and 4.9 stars for Customer Service. Reviews mention the diversity of the features and the usefulness of the dashboards. Nevertheless, the initial costs and the reporting tool which comes as hard to use are criticized. Let’s analyze NoviAMS’s pros and cons together:
Raklet’s all-in-one associate management software helps with automating your tasks and offers time-saving solutions to the needs of your association. With more than 4,000 integrations, you can make use of the various features and also customize them to fit your organization. Let’s analyze some of the features together:
You can monetize your audience and track your payments with Raklet. These can either be one-time payments, tiered subscriptions or any additional payments. With precise renewal dates and in-depth reports, you can learn more about your audience and increase your revenue.
With Raklet’s powerful CRM, you can easily collect, store, and manage all your member data and keep it up-to-date at all times. For effective member management, you will have easy integration of your old member data into Raklet’s platform. Moreover, your members will be able to build their own member profiles and engage with each other on private social networks and discussion boards.
You can easily create events of different types and sizes with Raklet’s powerful event management tools. Whether your events are virtual, face-to-face, or members-only; you can create different ticket types, collect payments, and offer digital membership cards for easy check-in and attendance. All the event management features of Raklet will help to increase engagement within your association.
EMAILS AND SMS COMMUNICATION
Unlike NoviAMS, Raklet has a free plan for associations with a maximum of 50 members. Raklet also offers three affordable pricing plans: Essentials, Professional, and Premium starting at $49/month. Let’s see these plans:
- Essentials plan includes up to 1000 contacts and 1 admin for $49/month,
- Professional plan includes 2000 contacts and 2 admins for $99/month,
- Premium plan includes a maximum of 5000 contacts and 5 admins for $249/month.
Based on the Capterra reviews, Raklet scores 4.7 for Ease of Use and 4.8 for Customer Service. Users state that Raklet’s all-in-one association management software has eased the process for different types of associations. Especially the private social network and various features are highly praised in the reviews.
How is Raklet better than NoviAMS?
You can see the comparison below:
Social Media Management:
Start your free account and get to improving your community, using Raklet.
LOVE FROM OUR CLIENTS
Don’t listen to us, listen to what our clients say
Create your account.
It’s free for as long as you need.
Start for free & upgrade only if you need. Card not required.