Effective Date: June 1st, 2022
Information We Collect
1- Information You Provide To Us
We collect Personal Data from you when you use the Service, including when you register for access to the Service, contact us with inquiries, use our mobile applications, respond to one of our surveys or browse any of our websites. The Personal Data we may collect includes:
- Basic information: including name, date of birth, gender, address, personal phone number, email address and profile picture;
- Network identification information: including IP address;
- Personal Internet access records: including website browsing records, software usage records and click records;
- Information on computer equipment: including hardware model, device MAC address and operating system;
- Employment and background information: including current employer, industry, current job title, and professional training background; and
- Information specific to you that may be assigned by our partners: including your advertising ID assigned by our partners.
- Identification information: including ID card and passport information;
- Organization information: legal owner and entity documents;
2- Information about the use of our Product
Our servers automatically collect usage information about your use of the Product, including the webpages visited, number of log-ins, data displayed or clicked on, actions taken, your language preference, and other login information. We may collect automated error reports in the case of software malfunctions, which may contain some or all of the information in your account and content and may be reviewed to help resolve problems with the Sites.
3. Information about payments on Raklet
4-Information from third parties and integration partners
We may obtain personal information from third parties and combine such information with the information that we collect through our Product and such information may be used for the purposes described in the “How We Use the Information We Collect” section below. For example:
- You give permission to those third parties to share your information with us or where you have made that information publicly available online.
- You create or log into your account through a third-party social networking site or one of our integration partners, we will have access to certain information from that service such as your name and account information.
- If you purchase our Product, we may receive information from our third-party payment processors.
- We may collect information from unaffiliated third parties so that we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may interest you.
5-Other Information Collected From Your Use Of The Service
Whenever you interact with the Service, we may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, device identification information, Cookie information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access the Service, and the page or feature you requested (“Usage Data”). We may also transfer small files to your browser or device (“Cookies”) that allow us to collect certain information. We also use third-party services to collect usage information to better understand and improve the user experience. Usage information collected using third-party services is stored on the servers of the third-party service providers.
Raklet’s Use Of Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for purposes including the following:
- Operate and improve our Product;
- Send you advertising or promotional materials;
- Provide and deliver the Sites or other services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide you with requested customer support;
- Monitor and evaluate trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Product;
- Secure our systems, prevent fraud, and help us to protect the security of your account;
- Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and to enforce our terms and policies;
- Personalize and improve the Product, and provide content, communications, or features that match users interests; and
- Link or combine with other information we obtain from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Data Share and Transfer
Information We Share
We do not “sell” your personal information, as defined under CCPA, your Personal Information to third parties.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
However, we may share your personal information with third parties below;
We use other companies, agents, or contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage service providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, payment processing, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize, and optimize our Product, to process payment transactions, to provide customer service, and to analyze and enhance data. While providing such services, these service providers may have access to your personal information. These service providers have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information that they obtain from us and we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Advertising and analytics services providers
Links to Other Sites
Raklet sites and mobile apps may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
Retention of Personal Data
Raklet will retain your personal data for only as long as needed for the purposes for which the personal data is processed and to meet Raklet’s legal obligations. See the section below under “Your Choices and Rights” for additional information pertaining to the right of erasure, as well as other data subject rights.
Where is this information stored?
Information we collect is stored on computer servers that we use to operate our sites. These servers may be located outside of United States, or the information may pass through jurisdictions outside of United States in the course of the operation or maintenance of the sites.
Usage information collected using third-party services are stored on the servers of the third-party service providers.
We take various precautions to protect your Personal Data from loss, misappropriation and misuse, and from being accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed without permission. In order to ensure the safety of your Personal Data, we have established strict information security provisions and procedures to protect your Personal Data.
In the event of any Personal Data security breach, we will, in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and in all cases within 30 days, notify you of the basic information and possible consequences of such security breach, actions we have taken or will take in response to the breach, suggestions on how you may prevent and reduce risks on your own, and actions we will take on your behalf. We will notify you of the relevant information through email, letter, phone, or push notification, or by publishing an announcement to hello.raklet.com. Any such notice will be issued in compliance with all applicable laws.
Your Choices and Rights
You have several options with respect to your personal information, as follows:
- You may terminate your use of the Product at any time. However, please note that Raklet may still process your personal information as a service provider to our customers if your personal data.
- If you have created an account, you may at any time access, edit, or delete your personal information. Please note that even if you delete information from your account, or deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, or mail from Raklet by visiting your user settings via the “Edit Your Preferences” or “Completely Unsubscribe” link in any promotional email. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails about your account or updates to our Product.
- If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personal information that you might have provided through your use of our Product and/or any other services, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and we may decline your request as permitted by the CCPA.
- Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of the recipient.
- Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information; and, if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of the recipient.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as by denying you goods or services, increasing the price/rate of goods or services, decreasing the service quality, or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights. However, the CCPA allows us to charge you a different price or provide a different service quality if that difference is reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information we are unable to use.
Residents of the European Economic Area
We provide the representations and information in this section in compliance with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a visitor from the European Territories (including the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. You can get more information about GDPR from here: https://gdpr-info.eu/
Legal Basis for Processing
Company processes personal data as directed or permitted by the Merchant that uses our application. The Merchant is responsible for establishing a legal basis for our processing of personal data for or on behalf of the Merchant.
Cross Border Data Transfer
When we transfer personal data outside of Europe (or the UK) to countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data, we make the transfer pursuant to one of the following transfer mechanisms:
- A contract approved by the European Commission (sometimes called “Model Clauses” or “Standard Contractual Clauses”);
- The recipient’s Binding Corporate Rules;
- The consent of the individual to whom the personal data relates; or
- Other mechanisms or legal grounds as may be permitted under applicable European law.
You may contact us with questions about our transfer mechanism.
Subject to our agreement with a Merchant, Company retains personal data for as long as necessary to (a) provide our products and services; (b) comply with legal obligations; (c) resolve disputes; and (d) enforce the terms of any agreement we may have with a Merchant. You may contact us for additional information about our data retention practices in connection with the application.
Data Subject Rights
Under certain circumstances, data subjects in Europe and the UK have certain rights relating to their personal data, which include the rights to request from the Controller (a) access to the data subject’s personal data; (b) correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data; (c) erasure of personal data; (d) restriction of processing concerning the data subject; and (e) that the controller provide a copy of the data subject’s personal data that the data subject provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Data subjects may also object to a controller’s processing of personal data under certain circumstances. Where processing is based on a data subject’s consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time; however, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subjects may also file a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may view contact information for supervisory authorities at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en. Data subjects in Europe or the UK should direct any rights request to the appropriate Controller.
If you have a complaint about our handling of personal data, you may contact us via the contact information provided below.
Address: 4347 20th Street, San Francisco CA 94114