vBulletin Alternative: Raklet
vBulletin 5 Connect presents several features that facilitate increased content creation, more engaging content discovery, and simplified site management. Let’s take a closer look at some of these features:
– Built-in applications: vBulletin offers discussion forums, groups, polls, and blogs as their built-in applications come with 5 Connect. Forums can have unlimited hierarchy and also become private if needed. Admin tools include editing, deleting, moving threads, and many more.
– Blog features: The Blog Control Panel allows members to control every aspect of their blogs, from permission controls including access to view and comment to full management of blog categories, draft posts, trackbacks/pingbacks, and subscriptions. Blog owners also have the ability to moderate comments on their own blogs.
– vBulletin Messenger: The Messenger feature includes AJAX-based chat functionality and contains rich text, images, emoticons, and attachments. There are options for multiple chat participants and multiple chat windows.
– Flexibility: vBulletin offers various options to customize and become more flexible. The user profiles are extensive, rewriting URL is allowed, and interface localization and metadata are included in vBulletin 5 Connect.
vBulletin 5.0 Product has two versions that have two different pricing options each. vBulletin 5.0 Connect offers New Licenses for $249 and Upgrade for $209. vBulletin 5.0 Connect Mobile Bundle offers New Licenses for $399 and Upgrade for $359. Moreover, vBulletin offers a free trial but not a free plan.
Based on the Capterra reviews, vBulletin got an overall score of 4.0 stars with 4.2 stars for Ease of Use and 3.8 stars for Customer Service. The reviews positively mention the customer service support and quick and easy setup. However, there are also some negative sides mentioned. Let’s analyze the MembershipWorks’ pros and cons from the feedback given to them by their users:
PRIVATE SOCIAL NETWORK
Unlike vBulletin, Raklet has a free plan for up to 50 members. We also offer 60-day free trials available on annual billing, so you’ll have no worries about trying out our paid plans.
Raklet offers three different tiered pricing plans: Essentials, Professional, and Premium starting at $49/month. Let’s take a closer look at these:
- Essentials plan includes up to 1000 contacts with 1 admin and 1 email sender name for $49/month,
- Professional plan includes 2000 contacts and 2 admins for $99/month,
- Premium plan includes a maximum of 5000 contacts with 5 admins in total for $249/month.
Professional and Premium plans include corporate membership and event check-in at the door.
You can find out more on our transparent pricing page and choose the best plan for your organization!
Based on the Capterra reviews, Raklet ranks high for both Ease of Use and Customer Service. Reviews include that Raklet has easy-to-use community management by having everything you will need all in the same place, and the private social network and discussion boards are thought to be very useful.
Raklet is listed as one of the top-rated software in several categories on Capterra. You can also check out SourceForge, G2, and GetApp reviews to see how our customers view Raklet.
How is Raklet better than vBulletin?
You can see the comparison below:
More than 3000 apps
Digital membership cards:
Branded Mobile App:
We believe this comparison helps you choose the suitable one for your organization. You can always book a call from here or reach out to us from support.
Start your free account and get to improving your community, using Raklet.
LOVE FROM OUR CLIENTS
Don’t listen to us, listen to what our clients say
Looking for other community software alternatives?
Create your account.
It’s free for as long as you need.
Start for free & upgrade only if you need. Card not required.