Symplicity Alternative for Students: Raklet
Symplicity provides students with the tools and connections to increase their engagement and enhance their employability. If you are looking for a Symplicity alternative, this article presents the best solution: Raklet’s community management software!
Symplicity offers various solutions to cover different aspects of student community management and functions as an engagement software. Let’s see some of their features in detail:
– Job board: Symplicity’s job board involves several tools such as in-depth reporting, professional networking, internship management, enhanced CV generator, and many more. Students have the opportunity to practice video-based mock interviews and have virtual student advising sessions.
– Event management: Symplicity also helps with event management and attendance tracking. The automated features for attendance tracking help with easier and effortless event organization.
– Communications and email analytics: Symplicity allows you to ease communications with students and businesses. You can send automated emails and track their analytics with reports.
– Data management: Symplicity also eases the process of keeping track of your students’ data to ensure secure and easy access. You can work harmoniously with student record systems and BI reporting tools.
Based on the limited number of Capterra reviews, Symplicity got an overall score of 3.2 stars with 3.3 stars for Ease of Use and 3.8 stars for Customer Service. The reviews especially highlight how helpful the customer service and its customization options are. However, there are also some negative sides mentioned. Let’s see what Symplicity’s pros and cons are:
You can create events for your community, whether they are virtual, face-to-face, or members-only with Raklet’s diverse tools. Raklet allows you to create varying tickets, easily collect payments, use digital membership cards for easy check-in and track the attendance data. These all will further help to strengthen your community and increase the interactions.
Raklet offers a robust CRM to help with collecting, storing, and managing your community’s up-to-date information securely. Moreover, you can customize the sign-up forms for your needs. Students can create their own profiles and communicate with each other through private social network and discussion boards.
Unlike Symplicity, Raklet has a free plan for up to 50 members. We also offer 60-day free trials available on annual billing, so you’ll have no worries about trying out our paid plans.
Raklet offers three different tiered pricing plans: Essentials, Professional, and Premium starting at $49/month. Let’s take a closer look at these:
- Essentials plan includes up to 1000 contacts with 1 admin and 1 email sender name for $49/month,
- Professional plan includes 2000 contacts and 2 admins for $99/month,
- Premium plan offers to include a maximum of 5000 contacts with 5 admins in total $249/month. Professional and Premium plans include corporate membership and event check-in at the door.
You can find out more on our transparent pricing page and choose the best plan for your organization!
Based on the Capterra reviews, Raklet ranks highly for both ease of use and customer service. Reviews include that Raklet has eased all the processes of community management by having everything you need all in the same place, and the job board feature is thought to be very useful.
How is Raklet better than Symplicity?
You can see the comparison below:
More than 3000+ apps
Digital membership cards:
Reports and analytics:
Lots of options
The sky’s the limit
Web page design:
Start your free account and get to improving your community, using Raklet.
LOVE FROM OUR CLIENTS
Don’t listen to us, listen to what our clients say
Looking for other community software alternatives?
Create your account.
It’s free for as long as you need.
Start for free & upgrade only if you need. Card not required.