MembershipWorks Alternative: Raklet
MembershipWorks offers various features that are all smart, flexible, and easy to use as a part of their all-in-one membership software. Let’s explore some of their features in detail:
– Online Membership Forms: With MembershipWorks, you can easily have members sign up, renew and update their profiles on your website. Moreover, you can customize and add forms to your website so that members will not need to leave the site to complete the application process or renew their membership.
– Membership CRM: MembershipWorks’ timeline lets you see a member’s history at a glance including notes, payment history, donations, events, and many more. Timeline is also integrated with the billing system and event registration pages to automatically record payments, membership renewals, and event registration/attendance.
– Membership Emails: MembershipWorks gives you the opportunity to send automated member emails. You can use this feature for a variety of actions: welcoming new members, sending payment receipts, informing about renewal and past due notices, and much more!
– Membership Reports: MembershipWorks provides you with a daily administrator email report so that you can keep tabs on your organization about the membership activity every day. This will also allow you to constantly monitor your email strategy and update it whenever needed.
MembershipWorks has two different pricing options as the Plug-in starting from a free plan and Fully Hosted Website starting from $39/month. Each option’s pricing increases as the maximum number of members/accounts increases, reaching the maximum prices at 10K members for $239 as the plug-in and $249 for the website. If you are going to have more than 10K members, you should contact MembershipWorks for pricing information. MembershipWorks also offers a 30-day Money Back Guarantee with no contract needed. Moreover, you can schedule a personal demo before signing up.
Based on the Capterra reviews, MembershipWorks got an overall score of 4.8 stars with 4.7 stars for Ease of Use and 5.0 stars for Customer Service. The reviews especially highlight how helpful the customer service is and how easy-to-use the software is. However, there are also some setbacks mentioned. Let’s see what MembershipWorks’ pros and cons are:
Raklet offers a robust CRM to help with collecting, storing, and managing your members’ up-to-date information securely. Moreover, you can customize the sign-up forms for your needs. Your members can create their own membership profiles and communicate with each other through the private social network and discussion boards.
You can create events for your members whether they are virtual, face-to-face, or members-only with Raklet’s diverse tools. Raklet gives you the opportunity to create varying tickets, easily collect payments, make use of digital membership cards for easy check-in and track the attendance data. These all will further help to strengthen your community and increase the interactions.
Similar to MembershipWorks, Raklet has a free plan for up to 50 members. We also offer 60-day free trials available on annual billing, so you’ll have no worries about trying out our paid plans.
Raklet offers three different tiered pricing plans: Essentials, Professional, and Premium starting at $49/month. Let’s take a closer look at these:
- Essentials plan includes up to 1000 contacts with 1 admin and 1 email sender name for $49/month,
- Professional plan includes 2000 contacts and 2 admins for $99/month,
- Premium plan offers to include a maximum of 5000 contacts with 5 admins in total $249/month.
Professional and Premium plans include corporate membership and event check-in at the door.
You can find out more on our transparent pricing page and choose the best plan for your organization!
Based on the Capterra reviews, Raklet ranks highly for both ease of use and customer service. Reviews include that Raklet has improved the membership management by having everything you will need all in the same place, and the private social network and different membership plan features are thought to be very useful.
How is Raklet better than MembershipWorks?
You can see the comparison below:
More than 3000 apps
Branded Mobile App:
The sky’s the limit
Digital Membership Cards:
Start your free account and get to improving your community, using Raklet.
LOVE FROM OUR CLIENTS
Don’t listen to us, listen to what our clients say
Looking for other membership software alternatives?
Create your account.
It’s free for as long as you need.
Start for free & upgrade only if you need. Card not required.